|© Sherri Pettit, UE|
Information and images found on this website may NOT be sold, copied or distributed without prior written permission. Thank you
The Brownlee Family
Robert BROWNLEE b: c1833 d: 1910 Enniskillen, County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland. Married (1) Mary Anne Cullam|
1. Simon James BROWNLEE b: Enniskillen, Northern Ireland d: 1960 NY. Married Elizabeth Anderson b: IRE m: 1925 NY d: 1961 NY
2. Elizabeth BROWNLEE b: Enniskillen, Northern Ireland d: U.S.A. Married Ernest Finch
3. Emily BROWNLEE b: Enniskillen, Northern Ireland d: AB. Married Joseph Irving
4. Sarah BROWNLEE b: Enniskillen, Northern Ireland d: Enniskillen, Northern Ireland Married James Thompson m: 1906
5. Margret Jane BROWNLEE b: 1871 Enniskillen, Northern Ireland d: 1955 ON. Married David Archibald Hogg b: 1865 ON m: Abt 1890 ON d: 1939 ON
6. Mary Kate BROWNLEE b: Abt 1877 Enniskillen, Northern Ireland d: 1961 BC. Married David A. McBride m: 1906
7. Eva Anne BROWNLEE b: 1879 Enniskillen, Northern Ireland d: 1957 ON. Married Ross Van Norman McGuire b: 1886 ON m: 1908 ON d: 1943 ON
8. Florence R. BROWNLEE b: 1885 Enniskillen, Northern Ireland d: 1917 ON. Married Harry Ross Cunningham b: 1884 d: 1951 ON
+ (2) ___ Magrath m: Aft 1890
9. R. John "Jack" BROWNLEE
10. William BROWNLEE
11. Charles BROWNLEE. Married Elizabeth Gray
12. Kathleen BROWNLEE
13. Louise BROWNLEE. Married ___ Dixon
Siblings from the first marriage of Robert BROWNLEE -- Simon, Elizabeth, Emily, Margret, Mary, Eva and Florence BROWNLEE emigrated to North America. Margret, Mary and Eva were all in Orangeville, Dufferin Co., ON by 1908. Florence lived in the Toronto area, Simon in NY, Emily went out west (AB) and Elizabeth to CT.
The children from Robert BROWNLEE's second marriage all remained in Ireland and apparently all died without issue.
Further information on this family is appreciated. Send via the e-mail form below.
My BROWNLEE connection:
1 Robert BROWNLEE b: Abt 1833 d: 1910 Enniskillen, Northern Ireland|
+Mary Anne Cullam
...2 Eva Anne BROWNLEE b: 1879 Enniskillen, Northern Ireland d: 1957 ON
...+Ross Van Norman McGuire b: 1886 ON m: 1908 ON d: 1943 ON
......3 Douglas Van Norman McGuire b: 1910 ON d: 1976 ON
......+Nada Lucille Hall b: 1918 SK m: 1942 d: 1991 ON
.........4 My Mother
Wish to contact me about this family?
Please note that I cannot help anyone in their quest to trace their family tree. There are several very good websites dedicated to helping you learn how to climb your tree. They are far more informative and accessible than I am! Please take advantage of those services. Thanks